Privacy and Data Protection Policy Introduction
This policy applies to all of you who purchase and use our products or services through our points of sale (shops), or contact us by phone, email, applications or through our website. What personal data we collect and process
While browsing our Site. You can visit our site without revealing anything about us. As part of your visit to our site and your interaction with it and the functionalities it offers, our Company collects and processes your personal data that you voluntarily share, voluntarily and at your own initiative. Specifically:
- Identification details that you choose to share through the form, such as: full name and home address,
- Contact details, such as: telephone and email address.
- Other information that may contain personal information, such as: complaints or comments about Company products
When executing your orders
In order to deliver your orders and be able to support you after the sale, the necessary information we process is:
- IDs and demographics, names of employees that the customer may be employed at the time of delivery
- the invoicing and / or delivery address so that you can receive the products at your place
- contact details (eg postal address, landline and mobile phone, e-mail) for contacting us
When sending newsletters (newsletters):
For subscribing to newsletters, sending newsletters and offers we process your email address. With your subscription and consent, you will be able to enjoy all of our email updates and offers. If you later decide not to receive the Prospectus, you may terminate the subscription at any time by withdrawing your consent. The recall is made through a special link located each time in the email you receive.
Use of personal data
The processing of your Personal Data is done for the following purposes:
- to serve all your requests (eg to provide you with information about our products)
- for handling complaints & complaints related to our products· for the pursuit of commercial purposes responsive
- to investigate the possibility of trading with you during the pre-contractual stage and in case of filling out an electronic form on our website or sending us an email or direct phone or filling out a paper form
- to fulfill our contractual obligations
- for proof of your orders,· to communicate with you about your orders and generally where reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, dispute resolution,
- for sending newsletters
- for our compliance with legal requirements
Our Company guarantees that your personal data will not be used for purposes other than those set forth in this policy, without prior notice and where your approval is required.
Recipients of personal data
Access to personal data and transaction information is only authorized by employees, affiliates and third parties who process the above data at the Company’s discretion and only when and to the extent necessary for the above purposes. Personal data may only be transmitted, for the purposes of the above processing, to specific recipients who are employees, added and generally affiliates as well as third parties affiliated with the Company, such as companies such as shipping companies or points of sale selected by you. In addition, the Company may, without prior notice, disclose your information to the competent judicial and / or administrative authorities to the extent required by applicable laws and regulations, or by judicial decision and / or administrative act.
Our Company makes every effort to control and evaluate when selecting its affiliates to whom it transmits the personal data of those concerned. There is a written agreement between the Company and any third party, according to which the processing of personal data is carried out under the control of the Company and only on its order and is subject to the same data protection policy.
Data retention time
The time period for storing data is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria, as appropriate:
- Where processing is required by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
- When processed on a contract basis, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for the foundation, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
- For marketing purposes, your personal information is kept until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the consent-based treatment during the period prior to its withdrawal. You can revoke your consent at any time by selecting the link provided in the emails we send to you.
Under the law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
Access and Information
You have the right to obtain information about what data we have collected, for what purpose, how it is processed and how long it is stored.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you or to further provide additional information about you.
Limitation and prohibition of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict or even block the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the information we hold about you, if you perceive that we are processing your data illegally, or if you no longer wish to receive product promotions and our services.
You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to another organization for you.
Finally, you have the right to ask us in writing to delete your personal data, when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, if you wish to withdraw your consent to processing it and if your data is illegally processed. in breach of the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
Exercise your rights
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us:
- By sending an email to: email@example.com
- By letter to: 12 Epidavrou str – 182 33 – Ag. I. Rentis
- Through our Branch Network
We handle your requests with the utmost care to ensure that your rights are protected. In any case, we may ask you for some proof of identity to ensure that we do not disclose your personal information to anyone else. In some cases we may not be able to process your request directly. However, in any event we will inform you of the progress of your request within one month of the submission of your original request.
You always have the right to complain to the Privacy Agency (http://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,15048&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL) if you are concerned about how we have processed your personal data.
Our Company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures, security policies, training of its personnel in order to safely process personal data and prevent accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or illegal access to, use, modification or disclosure of.
For any information about this Policy or any matter relating to the protection of your Personal Data in general, please contact us:
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone at: 210 4256749,
fax to: 210 4935391
or to the following address: 12 Epidavrou str.- 182 33 – St. I. Rentis
Posted on 1/5/2019